- American Foundation for the Blind Expanding possibilities for people with vision loss.
- Audio Eyes producers of excellent quality description that benefits media producers and the community.
- Blind Planet Your one-stop resource for anything blindness related.
- Braille Challenge Event Braille skills competition for children.
- Braille Institute Empowering the visually impaired to live fulfilling lives.
- Center for the Partially Sighted A nationwide model for low vision care.
- Discovery Eye Foundation Support and education for people with impaired vision and total vision loss.
- FamilyConnect provides parents of visually impaired children a place to support each other, share stories and concerns, and link to local resources.
- Foundation Fighting Blindness Making a difference for people with eye diseases.
- Guide Dogs of America An international guiding eyes program.
- Hadley School for the Blind Independent living through lifelong, distance education programs.
- Home Loan and Mortgage Guide for the Disabled Created to help individuals living with disabilities and their family members, to buy a home of their own. Mortgage Guide audio version.
- Junior Blind of America Helping the blind and visually impaired achieve independence..
- SeroTalk Your portal to the accessible digital lifestyle.
- Social Security and Disability Resource Center Answers many questions concerning how to: apply for disability, appeal a claim if it’s been denied, navigate the federal system, and avoid common mistakes made in filing for SSD or SSI benefits.
- VisionAWARE The Self-help Resource Center for Vision Loss.
Checkout our podcast library and learn something new.